Celebrate Life's Special Moments

Personalised invitations, thank you cards and birth announcements

Friday, April 16, 2010

Where's the love?

This poor old blog has been a bit neglected, almost since it was launched!

Updating the website to announce that this here blog was created seems to have unsettled things somewhat, so I am madly designing a brand new and very exciting home for LittleFigCreations. Here is a little sneak peak of things to come...just because I am getting excited that the vision is coming together so nicely! Hope you like it....



Which means that this blog, and new designs, have fallen by the way side. But I shall pick up my act, share myself around a bit more, and start designing some fresh cards again.

Starting with these....


These new designs wont be uploaded to the website till the new site is launched, but are available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment