Celebrate Life's Special Moments

Personalised invitations, thank you cards and birth announcements

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Welcome to the new blog for LittleFigCreations!!

I am in the process of revamping the website, and will be installing a shopping cart...finally! I have succumb, I have buckled under the pressure, I have relented!

But really, it should make life easier for everyone, right?

While I am building the new website though, I thought it might be an idea to start selling via a blog, where I will be able to list all the other things I do as well.

There isn't enough room on the current site for me to add all the goodies I have been creating, or even to add the shopping cart, so once the new website is complete we will move everything to a different hosting platform where I might be able to put all my goodies on the website, but for now they are available only in this here little blog.

So, here goes nothing!! And happy shopping everyone. I hope you find just what you are looking for, and maybe a bit more!

Lots of love
Jodi
LittleFigCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment